Pryme SPM-800 Series Medium Duty In-Helmet Mic for Icom Radios - Full
|(Model # SPM-800ILF)|
Please Call for Actual Availability
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
For riders whose safety demands full face helmets this is an in-helmet mic/speaker system for use with Icon radios. Electret mic system reduces background noise to an absolute minimum. The system installs in the helmet pads using only VELCRO brand touch fasteners (included) and is fully modular and removable from the helmet when not needed. The microphone features a large, rubber-covered Push-To-Talk button that can be secured to handbars or held in the palm of the hand and is easy to find and operate, even while wearing heavy gloves.
- Compatible with full faced helmets
- Lightweight in-helmet motorcycle microphone system
- Designed for use in light-duty applications such as Security and Recreation
- High-quality electret condenser mic element produces excellent transmitted audio
- Large, rubber-covered Push-To-Talk button can be secured to handlebars or held in the palm of the hand and is easy to find and operate, even while wearing heavy gloves
- Installs using only supplied VELCRO brand touch fasteners, does not require drilling into the helmet
- Fully modular and removable when not in use
- Two-pin connector compatible with the following radios:
- Icom Radio - IC-F3G, IC-F3GS, IC-F3GT, IC-F4G, IC-F4GS, IC-F4GT, IC-F43GS, IC-F43GT, IC-F43TR, IC-F11, IC-F11S, IC-F21, IC-F21S, IC-F31, IC-V8, IC-F21BR, IC-F21GM