|(Model # SPM-1501)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
A perfect solution for high noise and tactical environments using Kenwood and Relm radios. The dual electret condenser microphone picks up the user's
voice directly from vocal chord vibrations, cutting down on ambient and near-by noise, while the acoustic tube earphone provides privacy. Features a large PTT which can be easily activated even while wearing heavy gloves.
- Professional quality throat microphone with earphone
- Reduces background noise by picking up the sound of the user's voice directly from vocal chord vibrations
- Dual microphone system provides the highest quality transmit audio possible
- Adjusts to comfortably fit most users
- Heavy duty construction featuring polyurethane cable, rubber, and high impact poly carbonate
- Uses a clear, acoustic tube style surveillance earphone made of heavy grade surgical tubing
- Large PTT button secures to the user's lapel or belt by way of a heavy clothing clip
- Modular microphone cables make for easier field repairs
- Two-pin connector compatible with the following radios:
- Kenwood Radio - TK-208, TK-2100 (Pro Talk), TK-2102 (Pro Talk), TK-2130 (Pro Talk XLS), TK-2160, TK-220, TK-240, TK-240D, TK-248, TK-250, TK-260, TK-260D, TK-260G, TK-270, TK-2170, TK-3170, YK-272G, TK-308, TK-3100 (Pro Talk), TK-270G, TK-3160, TK-320, TK-340, TK-3101 (Free Talk), TK-3102 (Pro Talk), TK-3130 (Pro Talk XLS), TK-3131 (Free Talk XLS), TK-340D, TK-348, TK-350, TK-353, TK-360, TK-360G, TK-370, TK-370G, TK-372G, TK-373, TK-430, TK-431, TK-2200, TK-3200, TH-22AT, TH-235A, TH-D7A(G), TH-F6, TH-G71A, TH-K2AT, TH-77A, TH-78A, TH-28A, TH-48A, TH-42AT
- Relm Radio - RPU416, RPV516, RPU499, RPV599X