Pryme SPM-1300 Series Medium Duty Lapel Mic with Acoustic Tube Earphone for Kenwood Radios
|(Model # SPM-1311)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The professional quality lapel microphone combines all the comfort of Pryme's surveillance kits with the ease and utility of a lapel microphone. The acoustic tube earphone provides private listening, is low profile, and can be worn for hours on end. The in-line microphone/PTT is meant to be clipped to the user's lapel and can be operated quickly and conveniently. Made with high-impact polycarbonate and high quality polyurethane jacketed cable for maximum durability.
- Rugged lapel mic with surveillance style acoustic tube earphone
- The clear eartube is low profile and provides outstanding receive audio
- High-quality electret condenser mic element produces excellent transmitted audio
- Rugged polycarbonate housing for miximum durability
- Heavy-duty polyurethane jacketed, coiled mic cable
- A large metal clip secures the mic/PTT to the user's lapel or collar
- Conveniently located Push-To-Talk for easy use
- Multi-pin connector compatible with the following Kenwood radios:
- TK-2140, TK-280, TK-290, TK-3140, TK-380, TK-390, TK-480, TK-481