Pryme Radio Products SPM-1700 Series Skull Helmet Mounted Microphone Headset for Motorola x83 Connector TRBO and APX Series
|(Model # SPM-1783)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
SPM-1700 Series Skull Helmet Mounted Microphone Headset. Our lightweight in-helmet communications system mounts without tools to the helmet liner using a unique strap fastener system.
SPM-1783 Skull Headset Features:
- Skull ear speaker provides ambient sound and allows the user to hear incoming radio communications without blocking their ability to hear what is going on around them
- Voice transmissions are picked up by a noise-resistant microphone which sense sound vibrations through the user's skull
- Easily and quickly installs into most hardhats or helmets with plastic liners
- Heavy-duty construction, featuring polyurethane cable, rubber, and high-impact polycarbonate
- Picks up the voice audio directly from vibrations in the user's skull, making it very resistant to picking up background noise
- Uses PRYME's compact TACTICAL TOUCH Push-To-Talk (PTT) for easy activation - The PTT can be interchanged with several optional styles of PTT (Optional PTTs sold separately.)
- For MotoTRBO and APX 7000 including: XPR6300, XPR6500, XPR6550