Pryme Radio Products PRYME BLU Bluetooth Adapter for Kenwood x11 Multi-Pin Connector
|(Model # BT-511-S1)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
BT-511 Bluetooth Adapter (Dongle) fits Kenwwod Two Way Radios with popular Multi-pin connector.
BT-511 Bluetooth Adapter Features:
- S1 Version is programmed to override internal speaker of Kenwood radio to allow device to work by sending a signal, will not need any programming
- Radio powered adapter
- Compatible with thousands of readily available Bluetooth headsets and other audio accessories. (audio accessories not included)
- Easy pairing process. Stores paired connection to the wireless headset even if the Radio is powered off or adapter is removed from the two-way radio
- No time delay on either Transmit or Received Audio messages
- Use the PTT button on the PRYME BLU adapter to initiate transmissions
- RX and TX audio is automatically routed to the two-way radio or the wireless audio accessory (Patent Pending) depending on what accessories are connected to the PRYME BLU adapter. Status LED indicates connection to a compatible wireless accessory
- Works with the Kenwood Multipin Series TK2180 and TK3180
- NOTE: Does not toggle audio back to the internal speaker of the radio if the Bluetooth headset is turned off or loses pairing
- NOTE: Some radios may require reprogramming or modification - The BT-511 is compatible only with Kenwood radios with 4-digit model numbers (example: TK-3180). Radios with 3-digit model numbers (example: TK-290) do not provide enough current to the accessory connector to power the Bluetooth Adapter. Some radios can be modified by a qualified technician to provide power by removing a current-limiting resistor